Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bipasha basu-sexy till 100-sexy grand mother

Bipasha said 'Maxim is a bold magazine its very sexy and sensuous and im a kind of person who is very very comfortable with myself my body the face the personality that i am and i dont think u know i felt very comfortable and its a beautiful picture and ya it mostly reflects what i am about and it mostly reflects my inner feelings,yes u know every one can have a take on this cover but i really liked it,really have to say the word sexy came to me from my first film Ajnaabi and at that time word sexy used be quite an abuse term so from that time i felt if u cant be sexy then u could be bland and boring and as i said it before i like to be sexy grand mother and ya i liked to be sexy till 100".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...