Friday, February 6, 2009

Marisa Miller Bikini Photos from Complex Magazine


Marisa Miller Complex Magazine November Cover Girl

Okay let’s start the day with some super duper sexy bikini photos of Victoria’s Secret Angel Marisa Miller from Complex Magazine’s November edition. I previously posted here some uber hot looking bikini photos of our favorite Sports Illustrated swimsuit model during a photoshoot together with supermodel Miranda Kerr. All I can say is that these bikini pictures are totally WOW looking. As far as I know, Marisa is one of the hottest women on the planet, and with that in mind, I think I’m gonna play a bit as I watch these nice looking pictures in my room.

More Marisa Miller bikini pictures after the jump.


Marisa Miller Complex Magazine Photo Marisa Miller Bikini Photo Marisa Miller Sexy Bikini Photo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...