Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Celine Dion Pregnant with Twins

hot and sexy celine dion, hot celine dion in bikini, hot celine dion wallpapers and photosAlthough Celine Dion is only 14 weeks pregnant, she has already gone through great struggles to carry her twins.

"I feel like I've been pregnant more than a year," the singer, 42, tells French paper Le Journal de Montreal, according to People.com.

Dion and husband Rene Angelil finally conceived their twins after five failed in-vitro fertilization attempts. Dion admitted to Oprah Winfrey last year that one of those attempts resulted in a miscarriage.

"I never gave up," Dion says. "But I can tell you that it was physically and mentally exhausting."

Angelil, 58, adds, "Everyone knows that Celine has guts and is determined. These treatments were truly hard on my wife's body. It wasn't simple at all."

For her sixth IVF attempt, the singer spent a month and a half in New York and also tried acupuncture, Dion's rep told UsMagazine.com.

The singer says it was incredibly stressful to wait to see if the pregnancy would stick this time.

"My doctors had to constantly reassure me. I [wanted] to see the babies," she says. "Each week I had sonograms. I heard their heartbeats."

When the couple finally got the news that twins were on the way, "There were truly great emotions," says the singer.

Now, Dion will do whatever it takes to keep the babies healthy.

"It's stressful but I'm relaxing. I look at my little belly. I do almost nothing," she says. "If you tell me I have to stay in bed, I will stay in bed until November, when the babies are born. To bring them into the world, there's nothing more important than that. It's incredible."

The twins are due to join brother Rene-Charles, 9, in November.

"We will have a beautiful family nest full of love," says Dion.

Although the singer has had an extremely successful career, she adds, "There are no accomplishments bigger than" motherhood.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...