Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Emma Willis on 'Big Brother'

hot and sexy emma willis, hot emma willis in bikini, hot emma willis wallpapers and photosNew Big Brother's Little Brother host Emma Willis has revealed that she is a Big Brother "obsessive".

Willis, who will front the spinoff show with George Lamb, said that she even requested a BB-style Diary Room at her wedding, where friends could record messages for her and husband Matt.

"I'm a bit of an obsessive Big Brother freak," she said. "From when it started, really. The first one, when Craig won, I got hooked then, and I've watched every single one since then - even year four, which not many people talk about.

"I’m one of those people who tapes it when I go on holiday, and I catch up when I get back. I was pregnant when it was on last summer, and then after I gave birth it was pretty difficult to watch it, but I caught up. Even if I miss two weeks and then I watch it, I still watch the two weeks I've missed even if I've seen the latest episode. So I watch it back-to-front, but I have to see every episode."

Speaking about her orginal wedding day plans, she said: "I just thought it would be nice to have people record messages. We didn't do it [in the end] because the marquee cost enough, and to add an extra room onto it was just extortionate.

"But the guy who videoed our wedding, I did tell him I needed a Big Brother moment where he'd get people to record their messages. But I didn't go the whole way and have a diary room. It would have been brilliant."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...