Friday, December 3, 2010

Jack Tweed Hot Gossips

hot and sexy jack tweed, hot jack tweed wallpapers and photosJack Tweed has responded to ex-girlfriend Chanelle Hayes' rant on Twitter by calling the former Big Brother star 'really crazy'.

His comments come after Chanelle launched an angry tirade against Tweed after seeing a photograph of him leaving a nightclub hand-in-hand with glamour model Daisy Wright.

And, despite revealing she and Tweed had been seeing each other in secret for the past few months, Tweed has insisted they were never in a relationship.

He said: 'She must have just had a bad day or something and took it out on me. I'm single. Well, we still chat but she lives three hours away.

'I still speak to her so maybe I shouldn't. She’s just really crazy. I don’t feel that we’re in a relationship. She’s going to say something now that I’ve said this. I told her to delete the Twitter thing.

'She texted back saying, "Stop mugging me off then". I didn’t read the whole message - it went on for about three pages. Sometimes she can just switch and go into some mad rant.

Chanelle, who was dating Tweed while she was pregnant with son Blakely, now three-months old, had written on her Twitter page: '"Oh I love you Chan, I wanna marry you Chan, I wanna be Blakely's daddy Chan." I've officially had enough of you Jack. Do one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...