Friday, December 3, 2010

Jennifer Hawkins Hot Gossips

hot and sexy jennifer hawkins, hot jennifer hawkins in bikini, hot jennifer hawkins wallpapers and photos, hot jennifer hawkins boobs/breastsJennifer Hawkins is a free agent after officially ending her long-term ties with Channel 7.

An enthused Hawkins said she was ready for new challenges - the first of which is expected to be a series of stories with Channel 9's Getaway travel show.

"I am off contract with Channel 7 as of [Wednesday]," she said.

"I am now not exclusive anymore, meaning I'm able to take on different projects whether they be with Seven, Nine or Ten. I can be a bit more creative on that front.

"I've had amazing opportunities with Seven and there is nothing to say that I won't work with them again in the future, it is just that I won't be exclusive."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...